Prospect Park Hospital
Prospect Park Hospital is our main site for people in Berkshire with mental health conditions. We have a number of inpatient wards, including a specialist dementia ward, and a specialist unit for people with learning disabilities.
We also have a healthcare library which is open to all our staff, other local trusts and medical students.
We have a number of wards at Prospect Park which offer different services.
- Our Bluebell, Daisy, Rose and Snowdrop wards for adults with mental health difficulties
- Our Sorrel ward for adults with mental health difficulties who need psychiatric intensive care
- Our Rowan ward for adults with dementia
- Our Orchid ward for older adults with mental health difficulties who need to be assessed
The majority of patients visiting one of our wards will be staying overnight.
If you want to visit a friend or family member, please come between the following times:
|2.30pm - 8pm||2.30pm - 8pm||2.30pm - 8pm||2.30pm - 8pm||2.30pm - 8pm||10.30am - 12pm, 2.30pm - 8pm||10.30am - 12pm, 2.30pm - 8pm|
If you can't make it between these times, please make special arrangements with the team on your ward.
We have a number of facilities at Prospect Park Hospital, including:
- Wheelchair and step-free access
- Access to disabled toilets
- A translation service
- A braille translation service
- A signing service
- Internet access
- A café
- A Pharmacy
- Our Healthcare Library
We have free onsite parking for our staff and patients.
We also have free disabled parking on site.