Our CQC rating
Rated 'good' by the Care Quality Commission
We’re proud to be the first combined community and mental health trust in the south to be rated as 'good' by the Care Quality Commission (CQC).
‘Good’ reflects the level of care and commitment our staff have in providing the best services possible for everyone who uses our services.
Highlights from the report:
- older people’s mental health service rated as 'outstanding' with staff going beyond the call of duty
- 'outstanding' awarded for the way we manage end of life care
- patients/service users feel they are treated with kindness, dignity and respect
- services respond well to patients’/service users’ needs in a timely way, with a range of treatments and therapies available
- wards and clinics are clean and well maintained, with medicines being well managed
- staff are motivated, well trained and supervised, and had a good culture of learning from incidents
- the organisation has an experienced and strong leadership team with committed senior staff using best practice and innovation