Our CQC rating
We're proud to be rated as 'Outstanding' by the Care Quality Commission (CQC)
This followed an inspection which looked at our core services and senior leadership.
‘Outstanding’ reflects the level of care and commitment our staff have in providing the best services possible.
The report recognised many great areas of practice and innovation, including how:
- we have created a positive culture where patients, carers and staff can share their experiences and concerns
- staff feel valued and there is a focus on doing what is best for staff, patients and carers
- we have demonstrated a commitment to the delivery of good quality patient care
- staff are proud to work here and morale is good
- we encourage and support staff to innovate and develop new ideas
- we use technology to improve patient care - find out more about our GDE status (read on our website)
Debbie Fulton, our Director of Nursing and Therapies says: “I’m extremely proud of our staff, who truly deserve to be recognised for the amazing work they do.
“They demonstrate our values of caring every day. We will continue to strive to deliver outstanding services for the people of Berkshire.”