search Menu

Making a veterans mental health referral (Op COURAGE)

If you’ve served in the UK armed forces, even if only one day, we can help you access our NHS Veteran’s Mental Health and Wellbeing Service.

Our support is available to all ex-service personnel, regardless of your rank or number of years of service, including reservists who are not currently mobilised.

How to refer

You can ask your GP, health or care professional  or someone from a military health charity to refer you to our service.

You can also refer yourself directly or ask a family member to refer you.

To make a referral, save a copy of the form and complete it. When you're ready, email it to us. 

Visit our Op COURAGE South East website (opens new browser tab)

Supporting Veterans' Healthcare

We’re committed to helping our Veterans caring for their mental and physical health, and supporting their family and carers.

Find out more about how we support veterans' healthcare (opens new browser tab)