We are a unique CQC ‘Outstanding’ rated mental health and community services NHS trust. As an employer of around 5,000 people, we offer a huge number of rewarding clinical and non-clinical careers.
Watch our careers video to discover what its like to work for us.
We welcome people who share our values to come and work for us:
- Caring for and about you is our top priority
- Committed to providing good quality, safe services
- Working Together with you to develop innovative solutions
See our latest career opportunities (opens new browser tab)
What we can offer you
We provide the very best care possible to transform the lives of our patients. We’re passionate about the care and value of our people.
Whatever stage in your career path you’re at, we’ll support you from the day you join us to fulfil your goals and potential.
Some of the types of roles you can join us in include:
- Nursing, such as Community Nursing, Mental Health In-Patient, Physical Health In-Patient, and School Nursing
- Allied Health, such as Physiotherapists, Occupational Therapists, Speech and Language Therapists, Dieticians, Podiatrists, Art Therapists
- Psychological Therapy roles
- Mental Health Practitioners
- Healthcare Support, such as Healthcare Assistants, Clinical Support Workers, and Therapy Assistants
- Corporate, such as HR, Finance, IT, Estates, Administration
Our staff are based across over 100 sites and community settings.
We have roles in Windsor & Maidenhead, Slough, Bracknell Forest, Wokingham, Reading, and West Berkshire. Our Liaison and Diversion service also operate in Buckinghamshire, Oxfordshire, and Hampshire.
Some of the workplace benefits we offer include:
- Flexible working options to support work-life balance
- 27 days’ annual leave rising with service and opportunity to buy and sell
- Generous NHS pension scheme
- Excellent learning and career development opportunities
- ‘Cycle to Work’ and car leasing scheme
- Access to a range of wellbeing tools and services
- Discounts at hundreds of popular retailers and restaurants
- Generous maternity, paternity, adoption, and special leave
- Free parking across trust sites
We want our trust to be a great place to work for everyone, so we’re committed to creating an inclusive and fair culture. This commitment is also shown in our inclusive recruitment processes.
We offer all applicants with a disability who meet the person specification an interview. We also provide reasonable adjustments where needed. We value diversity in our staff and are proud to be a Stonewall Gold Employer.
We also have four enthusiastic staff networks available to support equality.