Our Patient Advice and Liaison Service (PALS)
We want to know what you think about our services, what we do well, and what we could do better.
Our Patient Advice and Liaison Service (PALS) is a free, informal service you can contact to share your suggestions or concerns to help us improve.
- Offer you, your families and carers help, advice, and information
- Provide you with information about our services, and help with any health-related queries
- Show you how you can get more involved in your own healthcare
- Help resolve problems and concerns when you're using our services
- Provide information on the NHS complaints procedure and how to get independent advocacy support if you're making a formal complaint
Contact advocacy groups in the Berkshire region (opens new browser tab)
How to contact us
You can contact our PALS team for support from 9am to 4pm, Monday to Friday, excluding Bank Holidays.
If you contact us outside of this time and leave a message with us, we will get back to you within 5 working days.
Call 0118 960 5027
Contacting other local services
At Berkshire Healthcare, we provide mental health and physical health services in the community across Berkshire.
Find a full list of all our Berkshire Healthcare services (opens new browser tab)
Find a full list of all our Children, Young People and Families (CYPF) services (opens new browser tab)
There are many different NHS organisations who provide other services across Berkshire. To make sure your views are heard, please make sure to contact the correct team.
If you have a concern with your GP, please contact the Practice Management team at the clinic in the first instance.
Contacting NHS England
If you feel that your GP has not resolved your concerns, or you prefer to speak to someone else, you can also contact NHS England.
Call 0300 311 22 33
Email England.firstname.lastname@example.org, and include ‘For the attention of the complaints department’ in the email subject line.