Our Patient Advice and Liaison Service (PALS)
The NHS COVID-19 vaccination programme has started.
When the time is right, invitation letters will be sent out to people explaining what to do next.
Please do not contact us, your GP, or the NHS to book a vaccine appointment, until you get this letter.
We want to know what you think about our services, what we do well and what we could improve.
Our Patient Advice and Liaison Service (PALS) is a free, informal and confidential service you can contact to share your suggestions or concerns to help us improve.
- Offer you, your families and carers confidential help and support
- Provide you with information about the NHS and help with any health-related queries
- Show you how you can get more involved in your own healthcare and the NHS locally
- Provide information on support groups, voluntary organisations and advocacy groups
- Help resolve problems and concerns when you're using NHS services
- Provide information on the NHS complaints procedure and how to get independent support if you're making a formal complaint
How to contact us
You can contact our PALS team for support at any time
Call 0118 960 5027
Contacting other local services
There are many different NHS organisations who provide other services across Berkshire, and some services can be provided by different organisations at the same hospital or clinic.
To avoid any delay in your views being heard, please check you are contacting the correct team.
If you have a concern with your GP, please contact the management team at your practice in the first instance.
Contacting NHS England
If you feel that your GP has not resolved your concerns, you can also contact NHS England.
Call 0300 311 22 33
Please add for ‘The attention of the complaints department’ in the email subject line.