Work for us
Our success is measured by the quality of our patients' experience. When you join us, you will play a vital role in moving our organisation forward and maintaining our reputation for excellence in patient care.
Why choose us
We aim to be one of the employers of choice in Berkshire and are committed to compassionate care for all our patients. Our values underpin all we do.
We've recently been rated as ‘Good’ by CQC for the range of mental health and community services we provide. Working in partnership with patients and their families is really important to us as this helps us to provide the best care in the right place.
Throughout your career with us, you'll be supported in your continuing professional learning and development.
We strive to build a great working culture, where people are valued. We listen to our staff and encourage them to give and receive feedback. We also offer a number of benefits to help everyone maintain a good work-life balance, including:
- Flexible working
- Cycle to work scheme
- NHS pension scheme
- Lease car scheme and salary sacrifice scheme for a new car.
- NHS discounts
- BME staff network
- LGBT staff network
- Lots of healthy lifestyle initiates, including yoga, football team, lunchtime walking club and more
- Agenda for Change annual leave entitlements
- Generous maternity, paternity and adoption leave for eligible staff
- Long service recognition
- Three on-site nurseries are available to staff
- Confidential telephone care service providing independent staff support and advice