Become a member
As a Foundation Trust, we’re free from any direct government control and are accountable directly to you, the local people of Berkshire.
We need your help to shape our future and make sure that we’re providing the services and support you need locally. You can do this by becoming a member.
Our membership is made up of patients and former patients, their families and carers, and all local people across Berkshire with an interest in healthcare services.
It's up to you about how much or how little you'd like to be involved. You can:
- Receive our email newsletter each quarter with latest updates about our services in your area
- Vote in elections for public governors
- Stand as a public governor for your town
- Attend focus groups and workshops to help us improve the services we provide
- Receive invites to local health events
- Benefit from NHS discounts at a variety of stores
Our membership is free and open to anyone over the age of 12.
Send your request online
If you have any questions about signing up to become a member, please email our Marketing and Communications team.
Send your request by post
Membership (Marketing and Communications)
FREEPOST PLUS RRXU-UEJB-XGSK
Berkshire Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust
Skimped Hill Lane