Become a member
As a Foundation Trust, we’re free from any direct government control and are accountable directly to you, the local people of Berkshire.
We need your help to shape our future and make sure that we’re providing the services and support you need locally. You can do this by becoming a member.
Our membership is made up of service users, their families and carers, and local people with an interest in our trust, the services we provide and the work we do.
How much you choose to take part as a member is up to you. You can:
- Receive our Membership magazine twice a year
- Vote in elections for public governors or stand as a public governor
- Attend focus groups to find out what health matters are important to you
- Invitations to Berkshire Healthcare events
- Find out about campaigns relevant to you
Our membership is free and open to anyone over the age of 12 and living in Berkshire. If you’d like to join, please drop an email to our Membership Team.
Need to send something in by post?
Membership (Marketing and Communications)
FREEPOST PLUS RRXU-UEJB-XGSK
Berkshire Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust
Skimped Hill Lane