We provide emergency night-time support for vulnerable adults who may need support due to:
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTIs)
- Chest infections
- Support following a fall without fracture
- Carer illness or hospital admission
- Emergency carer respite
- A recent hospital discharge
Our service helps you stay in your own home, and avoid unnecessary admissions to hospital.
We provide a compassionate and supportive service, to help you stay at home and avoid unnecessary admissions to hospital.
It doesn’t matter if you already have a carer or a family member to help you in your home already.
Our night sitting shifts run from 10pm to 7am, 7 days a week for a short intervention.
When you’re referred to us, we’ll agree the number of nights we can support you with.
You must also make sure that:
- Any necessary equipment you need as part of your treatment must already be in the home
- Any emergency contact details for next of kin, and those involved with decisions about your care must be available
We’re only able to support you if you live in your own home.
Unfortunately our service is not available if you’re living in a nursing home or the nursing wing of a residential home.
To be referred to us, you must be receiving care from one of our other services, such as:
- Intermediate Care - visit the service webpage (opens new browser tab)
- Community Nursing - visit the service webpage (opens new browser tab)
- District Nurses
- Community Matrons
- Specialist Nursing
- Social services
- SCAS specialist paramedic practitioners
A member of our teams will talk to you about our service if they feel it is the right option for you.
Unfortunately, we do not accept self referrals.
Our service is not available if you’re living in a nursing home or the nursing wing of a residential home.