Benefits and wellbeing
As well as job satisfaction and personal development, we can offer you a range of benefits to help you maintain and enjoy your work-life balance.
- Exclusive high street discounts at your favourite shops and restaurants
- Healthy lifestyle initiatives in your local area (e.g. yoga, football teams, lunchtime walking club and more)
- Access to one of the most generous pension schemes in the UK
- Buy a new bicycle through our Cycle to Work scheme
- Drive a new car through our lease car scheme and salary sacrifice scheme
- Generous maternity, paternity and adoption leave for our eligible staff
- The opportunity for flexible working (depending on which service you’re in)
- Access to our three on-site nurseries and childcare vouchers
The care we provide doesn’t stop with our patients – your wellbeing is our top priority. We know that the demands of caring for others can be difficult and it’s our responsibility to make sure you’re cared for too.
By joining us, you’ll have access to a number of wellbeing tools and services that are here to support you when you need it most.
- Occupational health
- CIC (our independent and confidential support and counselling service)
- Talking Therapies Stress Less courses
- Access to peer support through our staff networks (LGBTandFriends, Black, Asian and Minority Ethnic (BAME), and the Purple Network)
- Suite of wellbeing videos, on desk yoga, mindfulness and meditation
- A range of activities focused on your health and wellbeing (e.g. Time to Talk, Macmillan coffee mornings, Sport In Mind activities and more)