Recruitment Open Days
Looking for a challenging new role? Come and join us at our latest recruitment open day to find out more about the fantastic range of opportunities we have available and discover why our staff say Berkshire Healthcare is a #GreatPlaceToWork
Saturday 9 November
10am – 1.30pm
St Marks Hospital, St Marks Road, Maidenhead, SL6 6DU (View map)
We’re committed to providing the very best care possible to improve the lives of our patients. And we’re not just passionate about care - we’re also passionate about our staff.
- We provide high quality education and training
- We’ll support you to work flexibly to suit your lifestyle
- We’re committed to improving staff health and wellbeing
- Lots of opportunities for career progression
- We listen to staff and value feedback
- Access to the latest technology
We have a range of different roles available across Berkshire, including:
- Registered nurses and health care professionals
- Mental health practitioners
- Health Care Assistants
- Care Support Workers
- Rehabilitation Therapists
Want to know more? Sign up today and let us know you’ll be coming, or just come along on the day.
Interested, but can’t make our open day? Get in touch with our recruitment team by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.