NHS services during the royal wedding on Friday 12 October
The wedding of Princess Eugenie of York and Mr Jack Brooksbank is taking place in Windsor on Friday 12 October 2018. Surrounding areas may be busy, but this shouldn't affect our services.
Available services open during the royal wedding
- Windsor town centre - there will be first aid points on Peascod Street, Park Street and River Street car park to help anyone feeling unwell. Anyone with a more urgent medical need or a concern should call the NHS on 111.
- Upton Hospital - Slough Walk in Centre open as usual for minor injuries.
- Brants Bridge, Bracknell - Urgent Care Centre open as usual for minor injuries.
- St Marks Hospital, Maidenhead - Urgent Care Centre open as usual for minor injuries.
- Alternatively, people should call 999 if they are seriously ill or injured.
What if I need medication?
Anyone requiring medication in an emergency, or over the counter medication, will need to visit the nearest available pharmacy.
You can download the royal wedding visitor guide from the Royal Borough of Windsor and Maidenhead website.