search Menu

Making a veterans mental health referral (TILS)

If you’re a military veteran, reservist, or service personnel approaching discharge, we can help you access NHS veteran’s health and mental health services.

Our support is available to all ex-service members of the armed forces, regardless of your rank or number of years of service. It is also available to reservists who are not currently mobilised.

You can find more information about referral criteria on our website

Veterans mental health transition Intervention and Liaison Service (TILS)

You can ask your GP, carer, or health professional to refer you to our service.

You can also self refer, or ask a family member, or someone from a military health charity to refer you.

Call                  0300 365 0300


Referral form