search Menu

I need help now

I need help now

If you are distressed or experiencing feelings of despair - get help now.

  • Is there someone you can call - family or a friend?
  • Is there a neighbour who can help?

If you or anyone else is in immediate danger or harm then please call the Police or Ambulance Service on 999.

Urgent Medical or Mental Health help

If you need urgent medical or mental health help then it is crucial that you contact the right person, and that is most likely to be your GP. They will know where to get you the specialist help you need.

If your GP surgery is closed their answerphone will direct you to the right place or you can call

NHS 111

Use The NHS 111 service if you urgently need medical help or advice but it is not a life threatening situation.

Call NHS 111

Visit NHS 111 website

Need to talk?

If you want to talk to someone about how you feel, what you’re experiencing or how to deal with someone else's behaviour, you can contact the Samaritans.

The Samaritans

The Samaritans offer a 24-hour telephone helpline. You can also contact them via email.

Call 116 123

Visit the Samaritans website

Email jo@samaritans.org