This service provides emergency night-time support for vulnerable adults.
Up to seven nights of emergency sitting may be provided for reasons including:
- Chest infections
- Support following a fall without fracture
- Carer illness or hospital admission
- Emergency carer respite
- The service user must be safe to stay at home
- Any necessary equipment is already in the home
- There are emergency contact details for the service user if the carer is in hospital
The service is available 22:00 - 07:00. Referrals received 24 hrs a day 7 days a week.
Referral via the Hub
0300 365 1234
The Old Forge, 45-47 Peach Street, Wokingham RG40 1XJ