search Menu

Veterans' Mental Health Transition, Intervention and Liaison Service

Transitioning out of the Armed Forces can be hard. We’re here to support you, during and long after your transition, to manage your mental health and adapt to a new way of life.

Once you’re referred to our service, our multi-disciplinary team (including clinical psychologists, care coordinators, and recovery support workers) will meet with you and assess your psychological and welfare needs.

We’ll then work closely with you on a personalised care plan, linking in with other services and charitable organisations wherever appropriate for support on employment, housing, socialising, substance misuse and your general wellbeing.

Your care plan will be reviewed and updated regularly as you move through your transition and we’ll include your family and carers whenever possible.

If you have an agreed discharge date, or have already been discharged, you can be referred to the service in the following ways:

  • Self-referral or referral by a family member
  • By your GP
  • By any military charity

To make a referral, contact our Common Point of Entry (CPE) team by:

  • 0300 365 0300