Step Up to 2021
Ready… get set… Step Up to 2021.
We’re encouraging everyone to get healthier, fitter and feeling great in 2021.
You could run, cycle, walk or even hop! Whatever you do, it’s a chance to try new things, build your fitness, and even raise money for the NHS.
For Step Up to 2021, you could do:
- 10 walks up and down your stairs
- 20 strolls in a day back and forth along the length of your street – keeping socially distanced of course
- 30 hops to your garden gate and back every day for a week
- 50 walking laps around your garden
- 100 metre race against the clock
- Cycle for 60 minutes every day for a week – you could probably reach 100k in that time!
You can set up your own Just Giving page with us and get sponsored to raise money to help our teams and patients.
Share your challenge
We’d love to see your Step Up to 2021 challenge, so follow us on Twitter, Instagram and Facebook, and share your photos.
Get in touch if you have any questions or would like any fundraising ideas or tips.
You can also leave a message of support for our incredible teams.