Early Intervention in Psychosis SHaRON is an online initiative providing help and support to service users in Berkshire who have experienced psychosis.
SHaRON is a safe and anonymous environment where people can both receive support and help others who are in, or have been through similar situations.
Locations: Across Early Intervention in Psychosis (EIP) Sites in West Berkshire, Reading, Wokingham, Bracknell, Windsor, Maidenhead and Slough.
The service will run from Monday to Friday initially and up to 7 days a week in 2019, volunteers can work flexible hours just let us know your availability.
Personal characteristics/specification for this role
- Friendly and empathic
- Clear understanding of confidentiality
- Good interpersonal skills
- Reliable and punctual
- Able to work as part of a team
Working under supervision and within boundaries set out by the EIP service and the SHaRON clinical leads to provide moderation on the SHaRON online platform.
What we can offer:
- Local induction from a friendly team
- Training on the use of SHaRON on an iPad
- An insight into aspects of working in mental health
- A reference for future employment or education
For further information or to apply please contact:
Zoe Emms, Manager, Early Intervention in Psychosis