Changes to our services
Your health and wellbeing are our top priority. To keep you and our staff safe during the coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak, we’re making changes to some of our services.
As of 10 April 2020, the following services have been updated. Visit their pages to see more information. You can also see updates to our CYPF services on our CYPF website.
Physical and community healthcare
- Adult Hearing and Balance (Audiology)
- Community Nursing
- Continence Advisory Service
- Dental Service
- East Berkshire Specialist Wheelchair Service
- Foot Care Service (Podiatry)
- Integrated Pain and Spinal Service (IPASS)
- Lower Limb Service
- Musculoskeletal Community Specialist Service (MSK CSS)
- Nutrition and Dietetics
- Sexual Health Service
- Speech and Language Therapy (SLT)
- Urgent Treatment Centre (formerly the Minor Injuries Unit)
Mental health and wellbeing
- Community Mental Health Team (CMHT)
- Older People’s Mental Health (OPMH)
- Veterans’ Mental Health Transition, Intervention, and Liaison Service (TILS)
- Veteran’s Mental Health Complex Treatment Service (CTS)
If you’re unsure if your appointment has changed, please refer to the contact details on your referral or appointment letter.
Mental Health Support during Coronavirus (COVID-19)
Our mental health teams and services, including Talking Therapies and our Common Point of Entry (CPE) are available if you need support.
You can also find resources and guides on our website to help you if you need more advice.