Our staff are our greatest asset and we offer personal training and career development plans.
More than 4000 people are employed by us across a wide range of jobs, in approximately 40 different locations throughout Berkshire.
We are constantly evolving to ensure equal opportunity and diversity for all, reflected by our nationally accredited Practice Plus award for ‘improving working lives’.
Why work for us?
Some of the benefits you’ll receive as a Berkshire Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust employee are:
- Annual leave - up to 41 days (when including bank holidays)
- Generous NHS pension scheme, life assurance cover, plus family benefits.
- Help with accommodation
- Enhanced maternity/adoption/paternity benefits
- Child care vouchers
- Children’s nursery facilities
- Access to Health Service Discounts website
- Flexible working arrangements
- Occupational health service.
For more information about working for the Trust please view our Employee benefits document